To be the preferred supplier of remote control products.
The shell of RC toy cars is generally used PVC and injection molding.
The material of PVC adopts blister technology, and the characteristics of blister are as follows:
1) Plastic raw materials expand by heat, and the coefficient of linear expansion is much larger than that of metals;
2) The rigidity of general plastic materials is one level lower than that of metals;
3) The mechanical properties of plastic raw materials will decrease significantly under long-term heating;
4) Generally, plastic materials will undergo permanent deformation if they are subjected to long-term stress at room temperature and under stress below their strength;
5) Plastic raw materials are very sensitive to notch damage;
6) Generally, the mechanical properties of reinforced plastic raw materials are anisotropic;
7) Also some plastic materials will absorb moisture and cause size and performance changes;
8) The mechanical properties of plastic raw materials are usually much lower than that of metals, but some composite materials have higher specific strength and specific modulus than metals. If the product design is reasonable, it will be more advantageous;
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.